閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2592
用戶失蹤天數 1944
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-7-20 03:30  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale June Halley
By Rehana Ashley AhamadKeshia TuckerThe Three Rivers Kids Foundation (TRKF) is a charitable organization which was set up in 2005 by Canadian-based Guyanese Nurse, Ms. Jeannette Singh. It has been dedicated to helping particularly those families who are too poor to afford much needed overseas care for their children. There are hundreds of sick and poor children in Guyana who are in desperate need of life-saving medical interventions which cannot be done here.TRKF provides a ray of hope for those families, some of whom have been shunned in their time of need by the very people that they call their relatives and friends.I managed to make contact with the just a few of the parents of these children who underwent life-saving surgeries in India via this foundation. They all attributed their children’s health to the Three Rivers Kids Foundation which they described as light in a dark tunnel.There is little Mohamed Farad Ali of Goed Intent, West Bank Demerara who visited India in one of the most recent (January last) batches.Farad’s mother, Ramrattia Nagssar during our chat, said that he was delivered at home by his father, and that he was born wrapped in the umbilical cord. His skin had a “bluish” colour.“Farad had to be delivered at home because of the doctors. I coulda feel like I was ready to deliver, so I went to Public Hospital (Georgetown Public Hospital). The doctors there told me that I wasn’t ready to deliver, so I went back home. That same night I take in and me husband had to deliver my baby,Wholesale Jerseys,” Nagssar explained.She added that “after he come out blue, my husband ask me if is so he supposed to be,Authentic Jerseys Sale, so we get scared.”Ever since he was born, Farad was being treated at the West Demerara Regional Hospital for asthma.It was weeks before Farad turned three years old, he was visiting relatives on the East Bank of Demerara with his mother who was forced to take him to the Diamond Diagnostic Centre, and while little Farad was receiving oxygen, a Cuban doctor passed by and opined that the child might have a serious heart condition. He attributed his suspicions to the fact that Farad’s fingernails were identical to those of persons with heart conditions.Unfortunately, it was soon after that a second opinion from the Caribbean Heart Institute (CHI) which is located in the compound of the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC), confirmed that Farad did indeed have a serious heart ailment.His family was devastated. Not only because he was very sick, but because they did not have the resources needed to facilitate his treatments overseas.After being diagnosed, Farad started receiving temporary treatment at the GPHC, but this could only keep him alive for a short while.Nagssar recalls one afternoon when she was at a breaking point, a technician at CHI told her about a charitable foundation called the Three Rivers Kids Foundation. He gave her the address and Nagssar did not hesitate. She immediately went down to the foundation’s Woolford Avenue Office located in the compound of Gandhi’s Youth Organization. But they were closed.“When I walked in the yard, the office door was closed. But I didn’t lose hope. From the time I walked into this compound, I knew God was with me,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, and I knew this was going to work…I collect the phone number, the poster, and I called first thing next morning,” Nagssar said.She added that she poured her heart out to the Secretary to the Foundation, Mrs. Lita Gayadin, who then made contact with Founder Jeannette Singh and explained Farad’s case.Nagssar was made to fill out a form based upon Farad’s condition and this was forwarded to doctors in India who posted a list of medications that the child should be given. Farad’s medication was immediately changed and soon after he was accepted on the ‘next’ batch (January last).Nagssar was down to her last penny with medications when she was told that she had to arrange monies to facilitate her travels to India. Three Rivers would take up full financial responsibility for the child.However,Wholesale Jerseys, coming from a not so wealthy family background, Nagssar was not able to arrange much money.A few relatives chipped in and Nagssar only had money to cover her travel expenses from Guyana to Canada.“I didn’t know what else to do. I couldn’t arrange anymore money. I tried my best, but that was it. So I went back to the TRKF office and I finally get to meet Aunty Jeanette. I couldn’t help it, I start crying, and with no hesitation she comfort me li’l bit and promised to look after the rest. I can’t even explain to you how I did feel,” Nagssar added.The parents of nine finally had something to smile about. Farad was slated to leave Guyana on Friday, February 15 with a batch of 11. However, Farad
頂部