閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2591
用戶失蹤天數 1944
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-7-10 19:11  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Stitched Jerseys ICU
A 27-year-old is now a patient in the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC)’s Intensive Care Unit (ICU) – after he was reportedly beaten and chopped by the owner of a city taxi service on Thursday night and was left bleeding on the road.Injured is Lawrence Fanfair, a father of one,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, of Lot 40 Costello Housing Scheme,Authentic Jerseys Sale, Georgetown. He was chopped on his hand, with the wound requiring some 22 stitches. He also received a chop wound toLawrence Fanfair is battling for his lifehis abdomen.The victim is now on a life support machine. Doctors at the health institution have since notified Fanfair’s family that he is in a critical condition. Apart from the external wounds,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, the man is suffering from a damaged intestine and other internal injuries.Yesterday, at the GPHC,Cheap Jerseys Online, Fanfair’s sister,Evan Engram Jersey, Keona told Kaieteur News that she was informed that her brother was heading home on a pedal cycle? when he stopped in the vicinity of the aforementioned taxi service to talk to one of his friends.“He was there talking and a car from the base reverse and hit my brother and apparently my brother and the driver got into a fight and the owner of the taxi service came out with a chopper and started chopping my brother,Brett Hull Red Wings Jersey,” Keona said.The woman explained that a taxi which was passing saw her brother lying on the road in a pool of blood and took him to the hospital.But yesterday, when Kaieteur News visited the taxi service named by the injured man’s family, the dispatcher said that no such incident occurred there. When asked to speak with the owner of the taxi service she added that he was not around.However, this publication learnt that the police apprehended the owner for the taxi service late yesterday.
頂部