閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2592
用戶失蹤天數 1944
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-7-1 05:35  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale NFL Jerseys Reshma Deodat
‘Her mother neglected her and moved on’- Police source Investigations into the alleged beating of an infant,Cheap Jerseys From China, which has left her nursing a fractured skull, is at a standstill, according to a senior police source, who is familiar with the case.Wounded: Little Reshma at the GPHCThe case is at a standstill because the child’s mother has refused to provide police with details as to what happened to the infant late last year.The baby,Nike NFL Jerseys China, Reshma Deodat,Cheap Jerseys From China, of Lot 222 Ordnance Fort Lands,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Corentyne,Cheap NFL Jerseys, sustained injuries when she was only two months old. She is now eight months old and is a patient at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).Deodat underwent approximately five surgeries on her head. The last surgery was done last week.“The mother is covering for her husband. She is not giving us the details as to what happened with that child. She has neglected that baby and moved on,” a police source said.The infant sustained a fractured skull after being punched in the head by her father, a punch that was intended for her mother.The baby’s grandmother, Bibi Shakira Alrasheed had told this newspaper that her grandbaby has excess fluid in her brain.Since the tragedy, little Reshma has been spending her time in and out of the aforementioned hospital.According to information received, the baby’s mother was feeding her when the father approached and started punching the infant’s mother.During the incident, the baby was punched to the head.She was taken to the hospital almost a week after she sustained her injuries and this was only after her body started turning blue and getting stiff.The grandmother explained that the infant was living in a “very” unstable home with her abusive parents.She said that when Reshma was born, she pleaded with her daughter to stay with her since it was her first child and she knew nothing about caring for the newborn.“I begged my daughter to stay by me but she and her husband were determined to take the child by them,Jerseys Cheap NFL,” the grandmother said.She told this newspaper that her daughter gave different versions of how the child sustained her injuries and it was as if she was trying to cover up.“Two months after she moved from me, while she was taking the baby to clinic, she passed by me and I see the baby head swell up and her eyes and face black and blue. When I asked, she said the baby fall off the bed, so I tell her the baby too small to move around. Then she said that she was feeding her and she (Reshma) fell out of her hands.”According to Alrasheed, after interrogating her daughter, she admitted that her husband was beating her and mistakenly punched the baby in the head.The woman said that she advised her young daughter to take the baby to the hospital but she refused, fearing her husband would get into trouble with the law.“They only take the baby to the hospital when she started getting fever and her body started to get blue and stiff,” the grandmother related. It was while at the hospital, Alrasheed said, they were informed that the baby’s skull was fractured and that the child needed urgent surgery.“The doctor said that she (infant) had leakage in her brain and the surgeries they have done so far was to remove the fluid,” the grandmother related.The woman is pleading with officials from the Child Care and Protection Agency to conduct a thorough investigation into this case so that little Reshma can get Justice.
頂部