閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2592
用戶失蹤天數 1944
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-6-19 22:35  資料 私人訊息 
Atlanta Falcons Jersey “Miss Boston”
Relatives and friends of 17-year-old Shondel Ann Peters of 19 L’Oratoire,NFL Jerseys From China, Number One Canal West Bank Demerara are still trying to locate the teen after she went missing on Monday last.The teenager was last spotted at the Vreed-en-Hoop Stelling as she was en route to Carnegie School of Home Economics in Georgetown.At a time when women are disappearing and showing up dead across the land, relatives of the teen fear the worst with every day that passes.The teen’s aunt, Jennifer August said Shondel was last seen by her grandmother, who left for clinic as the teen was getting ready for school. She explained that she realised that something was “up” after her numerous attempts to contact the teen by cell phone proved unsuccessful.“I called her phone at 5:30 to see if she reach home yet,Throwback Jerseys, and she never answered, I called again, still no answer.” The distraught aunt explained that she assumed that Shondel had gone to see her older sister in “town” however, that was not the case.August said that her next step was to contact one of the young woman’s teachers, “Miss Boston”,Jerseys From China, to enquire about the teen’s whereabouts,NBA Store, or whether or not she had a late class at school. She was informed that the teen never made it to school on Monday.The visibly upset woman recalled that she then went to La Penitence Police Station to make a report late Monday night, before carrying out a search of her own for the teen.“On Tuesday I went to the school to see if any of the other students had any information.” She was then informed that Shondel has a boyfriend name “Donte” and a best friend who was identified as “Travis”, and they might have some clue as to where the young lady is.August said that the 17-year-old has never done anything like this before, and the only problem family members has ever had with the teen was an incident last year concerning a boyfriend that she had at that time.“She is the only teenager in the home, and we don’t ill-treat her or have any problem with her or anything. After we talk to her about the boyfriend last year she quiet down, so I don’t know how this happened.”The teen left her family’s Pomeroon home on the Essequibo Coast two years ago to reside with her aunt and grandmother at the Canal Number One home in order to pursue an education in Georgetown.Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Shondel Ann Peters is asked to contact the nearest police station of the girl’s relatives on 643- 6022,cheap nfl jerseys china, 602 -9244, 619 -0076,Cheap NFL Jerseys, or 667 -0900.
頂部