閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2589
用戶失蹤天數 1941
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-6-18 21:11  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping I opened the door
Two robbers fled virtually empty-handed but left an elderly US-based Guyanese traumatized after invading a Fourth Street,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, La Penitence residence last evening.Seventy-one-year-old Frederick Danney told Kaieteur News that he was preparing to brew some tea at around 20:45 hrs when he heard a rapping at his door.“I answered and said ‘who is it’ and the persons said something inaudible and the third time the person said ‘is the person who look after the steps today.’”And indeed,wholesale jerseys, someone had been repairing Mr. Danney’s steps earlier in the day.Although the elderly man felt that it was unusual for the carpenter to visit at that late hour he decided to check on his visitor.“With some reluctance, I opened the door, and a gun was (pointed) in my face,” he said.The gunman and an accomplice then entered the house. While the accomplice, who was unarmed, held Mr. Danney down in a chair,Jerseys From China, the one with the firearm began to search his rooms. Mr. Danney recalled shouting to attract his neighbours,NFL Jerseys Outlet, but no one came.Eventually, the robbers fled with a bag and other items,Cheap Jerseys Online, which Mr. Danney said had very little value.“They left with almost nothing,cheap nfl jerseys china, except that they left me traumatized.”The man said that he arrived in Guyana last May. He was scheduled to return in July, but was forced to stay longer after his sister passed away unexpectedly.
頂部