閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2550
用戶失蹤天數 1902
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2019-2-28 03:07  資料 私人訊息 
Al Horford Jersey VTV
Professional dancer Soyini Fraser has joined 93 other contestants in Vietnam to compete for the Miss Earth crown on December 4.In a profile for the Miss Earth website,Fjallraven Kanken Cheap, Fraser describes Guyana as one of the eight lungs of the world having 80 per cent of pristine forests intact.Fraser’s environmental advocacy is for responsible garbage disposal and recycling because Guyana does not yet have a recycling plant,cheap nfl jerseys sale, “and I will encourage our people and those who help to recycle.”Asked to describe her childhood, Fraser said as a child she was always energetic and full of life. “By 8 years old,David Robinson Jersey, I was a very active member of my school’s athletic team and I danced my free time away,” she related.During this time, she lost her father to a rare disease but “my mother made sure he was not too missed by doing all that my father would have done for me and much more.”She said she continued into early adolescence with the same zeal she had as a child.“From a tender age my parents ensured that my brother and I had a healthy spiritual diet and this proved to be a great asset as I got older,” she said.“I have always believed that every situation I encounter in life will only build my character and add to my good. I am a better person today because of my spiritual beliefs.”Asked to talk about her most memorable moment, she said it was a profound conversation she had with her father before he died.“He disclosed to me that when he sees me on stage,Air Max 97 Halvalla, I remind him so much of himself as a child,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” she related. “When I was on stage, I constantly wore my hair in a pony tail and that highlighted the resemblance we shared. I will always remember my father and the encouragement he gave me,” she noted.The Miss Earth pageant will be held at the Vinpearlland Amphitheatre and will be televised on international and local channels such as Star World, VTV (VTV1 and VTV4),Andre Smith Jersey, ABS-CBN Philippines and other local networks from over 50 countries.Organized and launched in 2001 by Carousel Productions, Inc., the Miss Earth beauty pageant has early in its existence developed into and has been recognized as one of the three biggest beauty pageants in the world,Cheap Shoes Uk Wholesale, perhaps because of its environmental advocacy.In its 10th year, Miss Earth has embarked on a new and exciting journey, having left its home country (The Philippines) for the first time after nine years and celebrating its decade anniversary in the developing country of Vietnam.
頂部