閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2550
用戶失蹤天數 1902
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2018-10-11 02:22  資料 私人訊息 
Womens Nike Shox Clearance said
– Father of two in critical conditionA night dedicated to celebrating the marriage of a young couple came to an abrupt end after a 56-year-old resident of the Montrose Railway Embankment,Air Max 2019 Offerta, East Coast Demerara,Nouveau Maillot Psg 2018/19, was struck by an alleged drunk driver about 19:30 hours last night.The incident took place at a wedding house at Vryheid’s Lust,Jordan Outlet Australia, East Coast Demerara.At approximately 20:00hours last night Vijai Ragunandan was being attended to by doctors of the Georgetown Public Hospital.Relatives after waiting for about one hour were later informed that Ragunandan had suffered a broken leg and serious injuries to the face.They were also preparing to take the injured man to St. Joseph Mercy Hospital so that scans can be done on his head to determine the extent of his injuries.One of? Ragunandan’s brothers,Cheap Nike Shoes Online Shopping, Narine Roopnarine,Cheap Air Max USA, said,Man Utd Kit 18/19, “My brother was attending his nephew’s wedding. It was supposed to be a happy time for all of us. We were there having a good time and then my brother stepped outside for a few minutes.“I noticed he was in the corner of the road. And suddenly a silver wagon sped through and the left side of the car hit my brother. His head hit the windshield and he fell on the road. My other brother and I ran immediately to his assistance.“The driver stopped and he staggered out of the vehicle. He was drunk. Smelled like rum. He couldn’t even assist us. We had to take our brother and put him in his car and one of our drivers drove us all to the Hospital.”He added,Air Max Sko Norge, “When we got to the hospital a report was made and officers from the Sparendaam Police Station came and took the drunk driver away along with his vehicle.“We were later informed that the drunk driver was identified as Roopnarine Singh and his license plate number was PPP 438. We asked the officer at the Hospital to conduct a breathalyzer test on Singh but the officer told us that they didn’t have any.“We are very up-set about this. Drunk driving is getting out of hand in this country. We are pleading with the police to do something about it.”
頂部