閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2550
用戶失蹤天數 1902
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2018-10-1 23:40  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys very good
Fitness enthusiast, Eliz Hazel, is known for his unique public fitness demonstrations,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, for example maneuvering a football from Number 19 Village through to New Amsterdam,China Jerseys, a distance of some six miles. That was a few years ago.Hazel last Thursday in New AmsterdamOn Valentine’s Day,Authentic Jerseys From China, he decided to raise some awareness about disabled persons,China NFL Jerseys, specifically the visually-impaired by walking along the Vryheid Road in New Amsterdam, with his eyes closed and using a cane to aid him during the walk.“People have to understand that once a person is blind and you see a cane in their hands,Wholesale China Jerseys, they got to take the necessary precautions. If not precautions, they got to try and help these people—lead them to help them go their way.“My venture is to let the people understand that disabled people are people who need to be loved and I just want the public to understand that more attention should be paid to disabled people in this Region”.Hazel said that Region Six, also has a number of disabled persons, but cater very little for these persons in terms of their accessibility and easy mobility to various public buildings, offices and amenities. “They do not have a proper place to assemble.”In Region Six he stated that “they do not have anybody who cares for these people or anywhere where they could be housed”. He added,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, “Once you are having an attack or stroke; once you are growing and you start wearing glasses, it means that your sight is going, so we all have to make provision that when the time comes we get somewhere where we could afford to congregate as disabled people”.During the activity that morning, Hazel lauded the general public’s response especially the motorists. “Even though it was a busy morning,Soccer Jerseys China, everybody tried to do whatever was necessary to be done. Also the school children’s attention was very, very good, so I am hoping that on the completion of this exercise, people would be able to pay more attention to disabled people.“I am hoping that people in Region Six would get somewhere comfortable—I prefer to see a place next to the Regional Democratic Council (RDC) where these people could afford to be housed and where they could be comfortable”.These places are not catering for the people with disability. All that you see—the only place that I saw did a lot of professional work is Metro—the only place in this region that pays a lot of attention to disabled people and I am hoping that on this completion today, all the business places can emulate that business”.The other place that caters for wheel-chair bound persons is the Roman Catholic Church of the Ascension in the town.“I chose this activity for today because I want the disabled people to understand that I love them and I care very much for them”.
頂部