閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2550
用戶失蹤天數 1902
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2018-9-28 14:44  資料 私人訊息 
Terza Maglia Juve 2018/19 lighting bonfires
By Kiana WilburgHalloween seems to be etching its way firmly in the mainstream of Guyanese festivities.When it was first introduced into the Guyanese society, the predominantly ‘western’ concept was not widely accepted but today,Cristiano Ronaldo Maglia Juve Vendita, many look forward to the arcane celebration.Known as All Hallows’ Eve or All Saints’ Eve, Halloween was officially celebrated on Thursday last but the biggest local parties in observance of this event were held last week Saturday.A group of women who took part in the Halloween festivitiesThis holiday is celebrated annually around the world in remembrance of the dead, including saints, martyrs and all the faithful departed believers of Christianity.It is observed by western Christians and many non Christians around the world through activities such as, “Trick-or-Treating,” costume parties,Nuova Maglia Juventus 18/19, making jack-o-lanterns, lighting bonfires, divination and apple bobbing.However, over the years, Halloween has been adopted and tailored by many countries to suit their unique cultures. One such country is Guyana.While it is anyone’s guess whether Guyanese will ever adopt and implement certain aspects of the celebration such as the ‘trick or treating’ facet, the costume parties have been totally espoused by most,Maglia Di Ronaldo, and continues to grow in number each year.This year has proven to be a huge success in this regard with over 40 parties celebrated countrywide as opposed to the meager five held last year.Some businesses have noted an almost 95 percent increase in the sale of costumes, but emerging as the largest supplier this year was the Giftland Office Max which offered in excess of 50 types of costumes, for all ages and sizes .Staff member Gavin Bob told Kaieteur News that ,Camiseta Denis Suarez Barcelona,”Costumes with matching accessories were available for all ages, and what we noticed was that people were very excited and anxious about this event and customers were asking for the costumes even before we had them out. The most popular costumes were the most elaborate and sexy ones like the biker girls, witches, and the army girl’s costumes and even the baseball costumes for women.”And since Halloween was celebrated countrywide, Naughty Collections in Berbice ensured that they cashed in on the costume frenzy.‘I am actually surprised at the turn out this year. Last year I didn’t have much of a sale to talk about but this year I am sorry I didn’t invest more. I had about 30 costumes on sale this year and in one day they were sold out. Halloween is taking over and I think Guyanese have adopted this holiday not paying much attention to its historical meaning. Guyanese are generally inclined to partying and I think people love the fact that they can dress up and be someone exotic or wear something that is elaborate and eccentric and have fun with it. But it has taken over and I think that it is clear that it is here to stay,” expressed the owner, Marsha Prescott.Stealing the coveted crown of ‘Halloween Party of the Year’ was, “Monster’s Ball” which was held at the newly built club at the United Centre City Mall on Regent and Camp Streets.From the d?cor, it was easily referred to as ‘the underworld” by those in attendance.The party saw more than 95 percent of the patrons decked out in the most horrifying costumes as well as some of the most exotic.It was the perfect combination of eerie and “spectacularly-inviting.”Speaking with Kaieteur News was Navin Singh,Jordan 11 Mens Australia, General Manager of the Club that has become a new sensation in the City. “I am amazed and I always knew Guyanese love theme parties, but they really went all out for this year’s Halloween festivities. And it was surprising and pleasing to know that if people didn’t buy a costume they made one and that made me really happy and it shows that they really wanted to be a part of it. Some people say if you’re not American you shouldn’t celebrate Halloween but I don’t agree with that. It’s a chance to dress up. Be your favourite super hero. Be someone else and just have an amazing time. My team and I are happy to bring the best party and we are happy that it turned out to be a hit.”Some Halloween revelers noted that “Halloween is something new to us and quite frankly there are some aspects of the holiday we don’t care for,Jordan Outlet Australia, but we love the aspect of dressing up in costumes and actually coming out. It may even be the perfect excuse to dress however you want to without being judged. Besides it’s a
頂部