閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2589
用戶失蹤天數 1941
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-11-16 21:47  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale China Jerseys The 24-year-old prisoner
The 24-year-old prisoner, who stole a policeman’s gun which he used to shoot and kill a Detective Corporal on Monday night,Cheap NHL Jerseys, has expressed remorse, claiming that it was an accident. This he told investigators yesterday.Dead: Detective Corporal Silburn EliasA source close to the investigations told this newspaper that the suspect ,Delon Abrams, said that he panicked and accidentally pulled the trigger of the .38 revolver while he was handing it over to the now dead Corporal Silburn Elias, 45, while other ranks were aiming their rifles at him and threatening to kill him.Minutes before the shooting, Abrams had stolen the weapon from a young Constable, who was guarding him at the Georgetown Hospital where he had been taken for medical attention after he was apprehended on a break and enter allegation in Sophia.Abrams’s story, however, has not gone down too well with the dead cop’s colleagues, who are claiming that “he will say anything to save himself.”Kaieteur News understands that Abrams gave his account of what transpired from the time he was arrested and taken to the hospital to when he was apprehended after shooting Elias. He claimed that while at the hospital, he had become impatient after not receiving any medical attention for hours.“He say he lose patience and feel he could tek a chance and get away because he tell he self that he ain’t going to jail,” the source related.Abrams, he said, claimed that he pulled the gun from the Constable’s pocket before pushing him into the toilet at the hospital’s Accident and Emergency Unit and then running away.He claimed that he took the firearm to make sure that he was not shot while he was running away.The escaped prisoner then ran into the yard on Fourth Street, Alberttown, where he hid under a stairway.Minutes later an unarmed Corporal Elias and another rank went into the yard after being tipped off that the suspect was still hiding there. This was after a few other armed ranks, who had responded to the report of the prisoner’s escape,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, combed the yard and said it was safe, thinking that the suspect had already made good his escape.“He (Elias) observed the man under a step and he grabbed him. It all happen so fast… like about five seconds. I don’t think he expected to walk into the man like that,” one of the dead cop’s colleagues told this newspaper.The suspect, meanwhile,Wholesale Jerseys Group, told detectives that when he was spotted by Elias, he begged the detective not to shoot him, while assuring that he would give himself up. It was at this time that Elias demanded that Abrams hand over the firearm and he subsequently grabbed it, even as the suspect was still holding onto the butt.A scuffle ensued and according to Abrams, he accidentally pulled the trigger twice. He said that after he realized that Elias was wounded and was lying on the ground,Cheap Jerseys China, he dropped the gun and the injured cop picked it up.Abrams said that he tried to tell Elias that he was sorry, but several other police ranks who hurried to their injured colleague’s assistance started beating him with their guns.Abrams said that he lost consciousness and woke up about 15 minutes later in the Alberttown Police Station.Despite his confession and remorse, Abrams will face the capital charge for the death of the detective.The apology is also not likely to be taken seriously by the dead cop’s wife,Cheap Jerseys Authentic, Alana.During a telephone interview hours after his death, the woman said that hearing the news that her husband had passed away was the most difficult time for her.“It is very difficult for me. How do I get my children to believe that their father is not coming home anymore? I told them that their dad is dead and they don’t believe. The eight-year-old boy is named after his dad and when I told him that his father passed away, he’s just refusing to sleep. He said he is waiting until his daddy comes home before he goes and sleeps.”The woman lamented,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, “I don’t understand how this could happen. He was an excellent father, a loving husband, a truly good person at heart. I could not ask for more.”A police officer who was with Elias an hour before he died recalled how cheerful he was. “We were all making jokes and he was laughing. I could have never imagined that my ‘squaddie’ would have died after I left him.”Several residents of the Buxton Community who were acquainted with the now dead cop described him as a fair officer and one who was always willing to help anyone in need.A police officer who was at the hospital on Monday night said, “Elias was an excellent officer. He was a clean cop.
頂部