閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2589
用戶失蹤天數 1941
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-11-3 00:05  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys 000. They took it away from me
Two labourers were early yesterday morning relieved of their cash and jewellery by armed bandits in the compound of the Georgetown Fishermen’s Co-op. Society Ltd at Meadow Bank,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, Georgetown.The location where the labourers were robbed.But they were not the intended targets. According to the victims, the two gunmen were after a group of fishermen who would normally count their profits around 7:00 am at a gas station in the facility and conceal it in black plastic bags.The labourers said that when the robbers realized that they would not be raking in anything substantial, they decided to “settle for anything” available at the time which happened to be $24,Supply NFL Jerseys Factory,000 in cash, one gold chain and a ring.Suresh Dass of Alexander Village recounted the “frightening” incident.“I was right here in de gas station fixing up dem bottles and then I see these two young boys appear in front of me. One had plait hair and the other one had he hair cut low. They had some long guns in dem hand. They tell Ivan and me fuh lie down pun the ground and they start kicking me and asking us fuh give them de bag and how they want the bag with the money. I beg them fuh spare me life and I told them me ain’t got no bag of money just $24,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale,000. They took it away from me,Blank Arsenal Jersey UK,” the 45-year-old man expressed.Ivan Hill of Broad Street,China NFL Jerseys, Charlestown added, “They turn to me and snatch me chain and me ring and punch me to me eye and run out. They fire a shot in the air and we stay down on the ground until we de sure that they gone.”But the fishermen at the wharf seemed to be suspicious of the story being told by the two victims. Several said that Hill’s story is “not convincing” as he was not seen wearing any jewellery yesterday morning.One said, “This is worrying. How did the robbers know that they should go straight to the gas station to find us? That is where we would go around 7 in de morning and count our money after our sales. That only started happening the other day, so these bandits had information from somebody. Why didn’t they come to the back? And in these times,Aaron Ramsey Arsenal Jersey UK, how come these two walk away without any injury? They saw the bandits face and they ain’t got no injury? Something is too fishy about this situation.”Leonard Jettoo of Mon Repos who is in charge of the fisheries agreed with the sentiments expressed by the concerned fishermen and stressed that he will get to the bottom of it. The businessman said that security will be increased to ensure the safety of the workers.In the meantime, the matter was reported to Ruimveldt Police Station and investigations have commenced.
頂部