閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2592
用戶失蹤天數 1944
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-10-4 13:49  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Savannah Barnwell
Another young female Attorney has been admitted to the local Bar.? Savannah Barnwell, 24, had her petition presented before Justice Roxanne George – Wiltshire, Wednesday, by Attorney-at-law Nigel Hughes.The South Ruimveldt Park, Georgetown resident,Wholesale Jerseys China, is the granddaughter of retired Commissioner General of the Guyana Revenue Authority, Edgar Heyligar.(from left to right) Attorney at Law ,Jerseys NFL China, Nigel Hughes; Justice Roxanne George-Wiltshire, Attorney -at –Law, Savannah Barnwell, her grandfather Edgar Heyligar,Cheap NFL Jerseys, her mother,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Yonette Heyligar and Attorney,Wholesale Jerseys Group, Andrew Pollard.The former student of Stella Maris Primary School and Bishop’s High School is a graduate of the University of Guyana, who gained entry into Hugh Wooding Law School Trinidad, in 2013.While at Hugh Wooding, she participated in the Hamel Smith Mooting Competition 2013. She served as a Committee Member of the Mooting Committee and the Welfare Committee of the Law School.During her acceptance speech,Cheap China Jerseys, Barnwell acknowledged appreciation to Almighty God for his guidance throughout her years of study, and to her close relatives and friends, some of whom were present at the admittance.Barnwell made specific mention of her grandfather and mother whom, she said, are the foundation of her success. She noted also persons within the legal fraternity, who inspired her career path.“It has been said that when eating a fruit think of the person who planted the tree. There are several persons here today who have been critical to my success …I am forever indebted to you.”Underlining the importance of the legal profession, Barnwell promised that as an Attorney-at-Law to commit herself honourably, competently and with integrity and to maintain the independent and impartial administration of justice.“Your honour, unless I can be of further assistance to this honourable court this is the extent of my submission,” the young Attorney underscored.
頂部