閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2592
用戶失蹤天數 1944
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-10-1 00:24  資料 私人訊息 
NFL Jerseys China Cheap of Craig
“Ah willing fuh give she my house and car, yuh worship,” a desperate father beseeched after Magistrate Leron Daly informed him that he would be jailed for not paying child support.The man,Cheap Jerseys From China, Roshan Butters,Cheap China Jerseys, of Craig, East Bank Demerara,cheap jerseys online, had incurred arrears of $1.5M.Somehow,Cheap NFL Jerseys, he was managing to evade the police after several arrests warrants were issued for his arrest.But his luck ran out after lawman hunted him down and brought him to face the consequences of being an irresponsible father at the Providence Magistrate’s Court.Butters was handcuffed to a fellow prison inmate on a wooden bench in the packed courtroom,Cheap NFL Jerseys, while the mother of his children was seated to his far right on the other side of the room.Upon hearing his name called loudly by the orderly, Butters sprang from his seat and stood before the Magistrate.The Magistrate spoke to him in a business-like tone. She inquired why he had failed to pay the monies. To this, Butters responded and said he had no money.At this point, the Magistrate informed him that she would be imposing a jail sentence on him.However, after hearing this,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, Butters started to beg hysterically.” I willing fuh gave she my house and car, yuh worship. Yuh gon send me back deh? Don’t send me to jail.”Butters continued, “I can only afford to pay $30,000 right now.” He also told the court that he had two daughters, who were staying at a neighbour. He also said that he had not heard from the children in awhile.But his desperate pleas did not persuade the Magistrate. She jailed him for six months.When Butters heard the verdict, he appeared startled. He began looking around the courtroom with his eyes bulging. He then turned to the Magistrate and exclaimed, “Six months! Six months!”, in an unbelievable tone.It took a few seconds for Butters to realize that he would not experience freedom for at least the remainder of the year.
頂部