閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2592
用戶失蹤天數 1944
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-9-5 16:01  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale NFL China Jerseys 60
Soman Dookram was described by his family as a very strong People’s Progressive Party supporter. They say that the man died doing what he loved best.According to reports,Fernando Rodney Jersey, Dookram,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, 60,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Belgium-Christian-Kabasele-Jersey.html, was pronounced dead on arrival at the West Demerara Regional Hospital some time around 14:30 hours on Sunday. His wife, Hansrani Dookram,Jeff Beukeboom Rangers Jersey, said that her husband left their Goed? Fortuin,Lynn Swann Steelers Jersey, West bank Demerara? home around 14:10 hours on Sunday for the PPP/C rally at Stewartville.Dead 60-year-old Soman Dookram.“He join the truck that does come around to pick up people and carry them to the rally and like a li’l while after,Trevor Bauer Indians Jersey, somebody call me and tell me that he get blackout on the truck.”The woman said that someone contacted her and invited her down to the West Demerara Regional Hospital. He was already dead.“By the time I reach the hospital the nurse tell me that he already dead,” the woman related.She noted that her husband was a very strong supporter of the party and would always try to attend most events.While she noted that his death was sudden she acknowledged that he was ailing. The man’s wife said that once the man was having trouble getting his disability benefits and his pension. Within days of penning a letter to President Jagdeo all of that was sorted out, hence his support for the party.A post mortem examination is expected to be performed later today.
頂部