閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2591
用戶失蹤天數 1944
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-5-31 17:32  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Sports Jerseys GTU
The Guyana Teachers’ Union (GTU) is looking forward to redeveloping its professional relationship withGTU President Colin Bynoethe Ministry of Education through a strengthened partnership, targeting the achievement of beneficial policies.This is according to the GTU’s President, Colin Bynoe, who recently outlined some of the union’s plans for 2012 during an interview with this publication. He emphasized that while teachers are motivated to improve students’ performances, the Ministry needs to develop a programme to ensure parents are committed to their children’s education.The union leader pointed out that teachers are already faced with a high level of absenteeism during the Ministry’s Mathematics and English remedial programme. He stressed that teachers are working relentlessly to satisfy those extra classes and are appreciative of the additional remuneration given,NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, but are frustrated with the turnout. He insisted that parents who pledged their support previously,Wholesale China Jerseys, are failing to educate their children.While there has been the opinion that the Ministry’s “No Child Left Behind Policy’ may have contributed to children’s absenteeism, Bynoe is not resting the blame solely on the strategy. He argues that the concept is good, but its implementation was poor.He related that teachers have been complaining continuously that students are reluctant to cooperate in classrooms and complete homework. For instance,Evan Engram Jersey, in some classes of 45 students whenever homework is given,NFL Cheap Jerseys China, only a maximum of eight students complete their assignments.“The Ministry failed to promote that policy properly to the public,Cheap Jerseys From China, more so parents and children. Children feel ‘I don’t have to do anything in the class. I can just permeate the school system and I will be promoted to another class,’” Bynoe stated.He stressed that teachers want students to matriculate and move forward to another level,Cheap Jerseys NFL, but that move should be made only when they master their current level. However, this calls for the Ministry to take a stern stance and prosecute parents.Bynoe opined, “When you consider that we now have a Education Minister (Priya Manickchand) who was the Minister of Human Services and Social Security, who understands truancy and children staying away from school, I think she has the passion and the track record to do the correct thing in terms of pulling parents up.”
頂部