閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2594
用戶失蹤天數 1946
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-8-25 12:46  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys Cheap EPA
President of the Private Sector Commission of Guyana (PSC),China Jerseys Free Shipping, Captain Gerry Gouveia, has said that the commission fully supports the stance that President Bharrat Jagdeo has taken as it relates to the signing of the Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA).The PSC met with President Jagdeo yesterday,jerseys nfl wholesale, and according to Gouveia, the commission has analyzed the reasons for the position taken by President Jagdeo, and fully supports it.“We understand to sign it (EPA) may be inevitable, but it would be a difficult thing for us to do and move forward with it. The Private Sector Commission of Guyana respects President Jagdeo’s position… we’ve listened, to him and our own people have analyzed what he has said, and we are very,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, very much behind the President with this issue as a national issue,Cheap Jerseys China,” Gouveia told members of the media yesterday. Gouveia is hoping that the European Union would try to recognize that the signing of the agreement would put at risk the survival of businesses in Guyana.“But we understand that we can’t dig our heels out of the sand… we understand that we may have to compromise. We are hoping that the EU will understand that this is about the survival of our businesses and our economies as we know it,Cheap NFL Jerseys 2016, and maybe we should merge the agreement into a more comprehensive one… so that we can have a phased implementation rather than one that starts simultaneously,” the PSC president said.Meanwhile, Chairman of CARICOM and Prime Minister of Barbados, David Thompson, has ruled out a renegotiation of the agreement.? When questioned as to the usefulness of the special CARICOM Summit that is planned to take place after the consultations in Guyana, President Bharrat Jagdeo said that,Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale, “The Prime Minister of Barbados could speak for Barbados… Barbados is a sovereign country. I speak for Guyana. I have my consultations, and those will determine my position. That is the purpose of a consultation.” President Jagdeo had made it clear on several occasions that he will not sign the EPA until consultations are held in Guyana. The President had described the EPA agreement as being flawed, as it has very little development features.
頂部