閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2594
用戶失蹤天數 1946
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-8-25 02:39  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys China y’all want to check
By Fareeza HaniffNow that self-confessed drug lord, Roger Khan has gone to jail in the United States,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Guyana’s Minister of Health, Dr. Leslie Ramsammy, does not see the need to visit the police station and clear his name from the many allegations leveled against him.At a press conference yesterday at his office in Brickdam, Minister Ramsammy told reporters he did not commit any crime, and as such does not see the need to clear his name.“The police are doing their work…I don’t have any reasons to go clear my name…am I going to go to people and say that maybe I committed a crime, y’all want to check? I didn’t do nothing. So what’s the point?” the Health Minister questioned.Dr. Ramsammy got pretty ‘worked up’ when a reporter informed him that the allegations leveled against him are of a criminal nature. He noted that allegations such as these occur on daily basis.“Everyday the people you work with, you hear things about them of a criminal nature. I could tell y’all that I was never seen with those people (Roger Khan and his associates)…some of y’all bosses were seen with them…so y’all want to talk about that and investigate it? Y’all want me to show you pictures of these people?” the Health Minister said.Dr. Ramsammy also debunked rumours that he is wanted by the US authorities. “And all these nonsense that the Americans want me…god damn it!! Is every other week I am in America…you ain’t think if they want me, they will get me?”The Health Minister added that he has nothing to worry about and will only focus on serving the people of Guyana.He challenged the media to interview the people who suffered in Guyana at the hands of criminals. At the same time also, he accused the media fraternity for not writing about or investigating political leaders who were seen meeting criminals in Buxton.“For political leaders and other people, tapes were being played and nobody investigated and nobody called for an investigation. All I’m saying is,Wholesale Jerseys Paypal, the same focus y’all put on some stories,Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched, put it on all stories.”Minister Ramsammy reiterated that he has no problem if the police want to investigate him,China NFL Jerseys, as long as they have their facts right.“Some of the people out there screaming…they got more to worry about than me and all those people staying away from parliament because of this…people elected them to do a job. They should be there doing their job and leave the police to do its (sic) work.”Since the commencement of the Robert Simels trial (former lawyer for Shaheed Roger Khan), Minister of Health, Dr. Leslie Ramsammy’s name has been mentioned by the star witness, Selwyn Vaughn, as acting on behalf of the Guyana Government in providing assistance to the self confessed drug lord,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Roger Khan.Dr Ramsammy has constantly denied the allegations leveled against him. At one time during the trial, Kaieteur News had quoted the Co-founder and director of the firm that manufactures the equipment, Pert Meyers,Cheap Jerseys From China, as saying that Minister Ramsammy purchased the spy equipment.During the course of Simels’ trial, Peter Myers told the US Federal Court in Brooklyn under oath that the intercept equipment is only sold to Governments and one set of equipment was sold by the company’s Florida sales office through the Spy Shop in Florida to the Guyana Government.Myers identified the equipment as an intercept receiver and two laptops that were sold to the Guyana Government.Meyers also identified Dr. Leslie Ramsammy as the purchaser of the equipment.Defence attorney Gerald Shargel stated that the evidence shows Dr. Leslie Ramsammy authorised the purchase on behalf of the Government of Guyana.Later in the trial, a letter surfaced bearing the letter head of the Ministry of Health with Minister Ramsammy’s signature for the purchase of the spy equipment. Ramsammy also denied ever penning the letter.
頂部