閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2564
用戶失蹤天數 1916
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2018-5-15 13:36  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Jerseys From China Dr Brian O’Toole
A strategic tactic aimed at addressing the challenge of the brain drain has not only been employed locally, but has gained noticeable momentum in recent months.Through an ambitious collaboration between the Australian Institute of Business (AIB) and Nations University, individuals are not only able to develop themselves academically, but they can also steer themselves towards creating local enterprises.According to Marketing Director of AIB,Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic, Joel Abraham,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, through the widely recognised Masters of Business Administration (MBA) programme, designed by AIB and offered around the world, persons are given an opportunity to upgrade themselves without even having to travel overseas.AIB Marketing Director,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, Joel Abraham (left) and Dr Brian O’Toole“I know it is a great opportunity for the people of Guyana, because there is a huge issue here in terms of brain drain, where people with talent, skill and knowledge are leaving the country… emigrating…and we decided we can bring our education here to hopefully encourage them to stay and develop their skills,” said Abraham.Abraham was in fact directly responsible for forging the collaboration with Nations University and according to him during an interview with this publication yesterday,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, “I am glad that AIB with Nations University can be a catalyst for progress by our offering of the MBA programme.”Abraham has been travelling to Guyana for the past two and a half years and in fact yesterday concluded one of these missions. His visits entail him facilitating information sessions with prospective students and the most recent session at the Nations University saw some 90 individuals in attendance, who expressed absolute interest in taking advantage of the MBA programme.The local offering of the programme, according to Abraham’s estimation,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, has been doing quite well,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, both academically and in terms of enrolment.“The demand has been unprecedented so I am really excited to be here…” Abraham said yesterday.According to Director of Nations University, Dr Brian O’Toole, moves have already been made to commence sessions for the seventh batch of MBA students. The first batch of 12students graduated just over two months ago, a feat which is expected to become an annual feature.“We have done this in just a couple of years and so clearly this is a tremendous demand…These are people from a whole array and backgrounds including bank managers, people in insurance, entrepreneurs and permanent secretaries…So it is a very gifted group of people who are doing the programme,Jerseys Wholesale,” Dr O’Toole said.He added too that “…I think for me one of the more exciting things is that people are doing really well and the pass rate is extremely high; it is about 84 per cent and at least 10 of those who made up the first batch, their final projects are being considered for publication in international journals…”Dr O’Toole further emphasised that since education is the recognised path to escape difficulties, notable among them poverty, persons therefore are encouraged to take advantage of the many educational programmes that are readily available locally.
頂部