閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2564
用戶失蹤天數 1916
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2018-6-1 13:34  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap Air Jordan Shoes yesterday morning
With white pieces of cloth tied around various visible body parts, several vendors of the Stabroek Market Square yesterday paid an impromptu visit to Congress Place to speak with Opposition leader Robert Corbin in the wake of their removal from the location.As a result of Wednesday’s explosion that killed one and left 19 injured, all persons who were vending on the perimeter of the Stabroek market bus park were removed.Quite a number of those affected by the move, mounted a protest in the Stabroek Market area while approximately two dozen of them made their way to Congress Place.The team met with Corbin,Argentina World Cup T-Shirts, who pledged his party’s support in ensuring that the vendors’ rights “are not trampled upon”.The leader,Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping, in an attempt to provide a sense of hope in the minds of the distraught vendors said, “If you decide to stand firm in your quest for justice,Cheap Mens Jordan Sneakers, I will be at the forefront supporting you in every way.A number of persons complain of us being cold,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, in that the party does not adequately make representation for its people.However, I find it a waste of time representing for my people, when those that are really affected are hiding in the background.”In response, one of the vendors said “we ready to come out at all cost”. The vendor noted that, if by today, nothing seems to be happening he will move a step further, in bringing out his children to join the protest because, according to him, it makes no sense that they go to school if they have nothing to eat, and vending is his only source of income.The man explained that on Wednesday when he was asked to remove form the area, he complied. However, yesterday morning,Wholesale Jerseys, upon showing up with his goods to start business as usual, he was told that they “must” cease vending until further notice.In the presence of the vendors, Corbin made several attempts to contact the Minister of Local Government, Kellawan Lall,Air Max 90 Black And White Leather, however, the efforts were futile.The Opposition Leader remarked that it is the legitimate right of the vendors to ply ntheir trade between the hours of 6am – 6pm.Corbin recalled a similar development in 2007,Huarache Shoes For Men, when the Government wanted to remove the vendors in the lead-up to Cricket World Cup.“I stood up for you then and I prepared to do the same now”.Corbin encouraged the vendors to stand firm in their protest.When asked to comment on Home Affairs Minister Clement Rohee’s statement that “Stabroek Market is haven for criminal activities”, Corbin opined that the statement is just a reflection of the minister’s incompetence and the police force’s inefficiency in dealing with matters that they are aware of. Corbin stressed that if the law enforcement officials know of a situation they should not wait until something drastic happens before they take action.
頂部