閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2589
用戶失蹤天數 1941
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-6-12 15:15  資料 私人訊息 
China Jerseys Online …
… Pit bulls attackFifty-four-year-old Patrick Gordon of 610 Back Circle, East Ruimveldt Housing Scheme,Kris Jenkins College Jersey, who was severely bitten in the face by pit bulls in his neighbourhood last August,Josh Hart College Jersey, is claiming that the police and the owner of the dog are colluding to stifle him from receiving justice.Patrick Gordon whose face was severely damaged During that attack the left side of Gordon’s face required stitches from the lip to the earlobe.According to Gordon,China Jerseys Cheap, an arrest warrant was issued for “Lance Corporal Richie” by Magistrate Fazil Azeez,Cheap Football Jerseys China, since the police rank failed to attend court to produce the medical certificate. “The police and the man who owns the dog are friends. Without the medical the case cannot proceed.”Gordon whose face was severely disfigured is calling on the Commissioner of Police to investigate the junior rank that seems to have no regards for the rule of law and the judicial system.“The owner offered me compensation,Justin Upton Tigers Jersey, but at the time I told him I didn’t have time with compensation…the amount of terrible pain I was in.”The injured man’s relatives told Kaieteur News that this is not the first time the dogs had attacked someone.“Was just last year that the same dogs had attacked a small child,Jim Thome Indians Jersey, they were warned by a magistrate that if their dogs attack anybody else they will be charged.”Kaieteur News was unable to contact the owner of the dogs.
頂部