閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2589
用戶失蹤天數 1941
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-6-12 12:33  資料 私人訊息 
cheap jerseys nfl wholesale last week
…victim pickets DPP, told report sent back to copsA Partnership for National Unity (APNU) activist, Clifton Stewart, yesterday staged a one-man protest outside the office of Director of Public Prosecutions, Shalimar Ali-Hack,China Jerseys Online, to seek redress for injuries he allegedly suffered one month ago at the hands of former Liaison to the President, Kwame Mc Coy.Clifton Stewart outside the building housing the DPP’s officeStewart stood for over an hour outside the building with a placard stating: “I need justice, is Kwame MC Coy above the law?”A police official had told Stewart over two weeks ago that a report on his case had been sent to the office of the DPP. Since then, he has heard nothing on the matter.However, Stewart told Kaieteur News that shortly after his protest, a police inspector assigned to the DPP office informed him that the DPP “was not finished with the file” and had sent it back to investigators at the Brickdam Police Station.He said that the rank, who identified himself as Inspector Stephen Telford,Cheap Football Jerseys China, said that the police investigators would get back to him. According to Stewart, the police officer also enquired whether there were any eyewitnesses to the incident, and Stewart indicated that there were.The APNU activist has vowed to step up his protest action until the matter reaches the courts.“Today has been one month since this incident happened, and I haven’t got a word from the DPP. I went to the police three times. They put me onto a detective, who told me the report was with the DPP,China Jerseys Cheap, and they waiting for the DPP to send it back to file charges. One month has passed and I haven’t got a word back from them, and I need justice.”“I intend to keep this up for as long as it takes. If I have to, I will go to the Ministry of Home Affairs, and if there is no redress by then I will be going to the Office of the President.The injured Clifton Stewart“I can’t see that demonstrators were shot (last week) Tuesday and they are the victims and by Friday they were brought before the court, and one month has passed since I got lashed in my head with a gun and I haven’t gotten any redress.“I want to know if there is one kind of justice for one set of people and another set of people got a different law…I want to know if Kwame is above the law,Kris Jenkins College Jersey, or if he is his own law.”Stewart alleges that he was assaulted on November 12 in D’Urban Street,Cheap Jerseys From China, Lodge,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, when he upbraided Mc Coy for telling persons to erect posters over those of APNU Presidential Candidate David Granger’s.He alleged that Mc Coy had also said that he was ‘a marked man.’Stewart subsequently submitted a medical document and a statement to the police.A police official has told Kaieteur News that the office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) is in possession of the report of that incident, as well as others concerning the alleged assault of civilians at the hands of Mc Coy.
頂部