閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2564
用戶失蹤天數 1917
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2018-7-30 22:02  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale NFL Jerseys of Agricola
Police are investigating the circumstances that led to the mysterious shooting of a mini bus passenger at Agricola, East Bank Demerara last night.Gladson GeorgeGladson George,Wholesale Jerseys, called ‘Brother’,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 32, of Agricola, was pronounced dead at the Georgetown Public Hospital, minutes after he received two bullets to the head while he was sitting in a mini bus.George had just joined the bus and from all indications,Wholesale China Jerseys, his killer was trailing him and waited for the opportunity to strike.Although there were other passengers in the bus no one reported seeing the shooter.The driver of the bus told this newspaper that he had stopped at Agricola and picked up George.He said that as soon as he started to drive off,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, he heard what appeared to be a gunshot and at first thought that his tyre had suffered a blowout.But shortly after, another gunshot rang out and passengers started “running out the bus”.The driver said when he looked back he saw one of his passengers slumped in the second to last seat and he realized that the man was shot.The shooting occurred about a minute before a mobile police patrol arrived on the scene. It was the police who took George to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.At first investigators were unable to identify the victim,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, but using the dead man’s cellular phone they were able to contact his associates who went to the hospital to confirm his identity.Keriane Lam, the dead man’s cousin also turned up at the hospital to identify him.She said that George had just returned from neighbouring Suriname.Lam told Kaieteur News that she was at home in Agricola when she heard two gunshots.“I went to the gas station and when I come back? a young man say,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, ‘you ain’t know Brother get shot’ and I said ‘no’.”Lam said that she was advised to go to the hospital,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, which she did. There she saw her cousin lying dead in the Accident and Emergency Unit.
頂部