閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2580
用戶失蹤天數 1932
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2018-7-25 00:45  資料 私人訊息 
Nike Men Air Max 97 Wasir Mohamed
After being missing for more than 48 hours, the son of an Albouystown lumber yard dealer was discovered at the break of dawn yesterday. He was last seen during the Diwali celebration on Monday.The dead man was identified as 36 year-old father of two, Wasir Mohamed, of lot ‘C’ Hogg Street, Albouystown.According to an eyewitness,Air Max 97 Silver Bullet 2018, Mohamed was last seen Monday night having a few beers with some of the employees of the lumber yard.“He been drinking the night and it get late so he go upstairs and lock up in the room since the Monday night and that was the last we see him,Edmonton Oilers Gear,” the eyewitness said.It was not until yesterday morning when workers realised that employees of the lumber yard had not seen Mohamed during the entire of Tuesday while his door remained closed.“We call out fuh Toro (Mohamed) a couple of times and we didn’t get no answer suh we decide fuh break down the door and then we see he lay down on the bed with blood coming through his nose,” the source said.Mohamed’s Father,Billy Price Jersey, Rafeeq Mohamed,Authentic Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping, the proprietor of the Rafeeq Mohamed’s Lumber Yard,Nike Tns Wholesale, said that he was not at his place of business when his son’s body was discovered.“I was home when the manager contacted me and tell me that ‘Toro’ lock up in he room and he ain’t answering suh meh tell dem break down the door and see what going on,Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit On Sale,” Mohammed said.A few minutes after,Pat Tillman Cardinals Throwback Jersey, Mohammed was briefed with the horrid news that his son’s partly decomposed body was found in his room.The still grief stricken father admitted to Kaieteur News that his son was a grave alcoholic that would usually resort to his apartment located on the grounds of the lumber yard to revive.The lumber yard dealer believes that his son might have died of Hypertension.The body of Mohamed is currently at the Lyken’s funeral parlour awaiting post mortem which is scheduled to be done tomorrow.Mohammed leaves to mourn his wife and two children.
頂部