閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2592
用戶失蹤天數 1944
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-6-27 07:23  資料 私人訊息 
http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Belgium-Christi
A Boxing Day outing turned deadly for a Henrietta,Arizona Diamondbacks Fernando Rodney Jersey, Essequibo Coast man, after he was struck from his motorcycle on the Windsor Castle Public Road.According to reports 38-year-old Gordon Coats, was pronounced dead while receiving treatment at the Leonora Cottage Hospital at around 22:00 hours on Monday.The dead man’s reputed wife Rastman Verway told this publication that Coats was struck off his motorcycle at around 19:30 hours.Verway told this newspaper that earlier in the day herself and Coats were indecisive about where they should spend the evening. She said she wanted to go to Charity to spend some time with her relatives while Coats wanted to go to Anna Regina. Verway added that she then left their house and headed by her relatives and they all went to Charity at the Zenon Bar. While there she said she noticed Coats so she went over and they spoke briefly.“I ask he wha he doing here and he say he just come to lime so I tell he ok I going back with my cousins and then he left and go to another bar,”.She added that sometime later Coats came back to her and offered to take her home on his motorcycle.“I say no man I ain’t going,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, you go up and I gon come later,Adrian Wilson Cardinals Jersey, he beg me to come, but I say boy you ain’t got helmet for me,Marlon Humphrey Jersey, and he say he gon’ ride slow and I say boy you go I gon’ come later.”Sometime later Verway said she left for home and on her way she noticed a crowd at an accident scene.“We stop to see is wha happen and I see he (Coats) motorbike in a trench, so I run and I see two lady putting he in a car.”The injured Coats was immediately rushed to the Suddie Hospital where he was treated and transferred to the West Demerara Regional Hospital.The man’s reputed wife said throughout their trip from Essequibo to Parika,Cheap NFL Jerseys, he kept crying out for pain. According to reports, Coats was struck from behind by a car. The driver of the car has since been detained.“When we reach Parika he say that he can’t breathe so the nurse get oxygen for he and then the oxygen run out,NFL Jerseys Cheap, so they tell we that they gon stop at Leonora Cottage Hospital for some oxygen but by the time we reach the nurse tell we that he dead.”Coats’ body was subsequently taken to the Ezekiel Funeral home where it is awaiting a post mortem examination.
頂部