閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2589
用戶失蹤天數 1941
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-6-30 01:53  資料 私人訊息 
Dwight Howard Hawks Jersey David
To some it might not seem like much, but to the average Lindener, two tourists travelling overland from Brazil to Linden and back to their homeland, speaks volumes for the growth potential of the local tourism industry. Travelling partners,Wholesale Jerseys USA, David Tarrago and Oswaldo Castro at the Shell outlet in Linden During a brief stopover in Linden, the two Brazilian friends, David Tarrago and Oswaldo Castro,Cheap Jerseys From China, said that they were not in the least intimated by the possible language barrier.One of them (David) spoke perfect English. Perhaps the name should have prepared me. He said that they had travelled from their hometown, Sao Paolo, Brazil,Cheap NFL Jerseys, then through Suriname, and ultimately arrived in Guyana.On the return leg of the journey,Wholesale China Jerseys, the two would travel via the Linden/Lethem road, which would take them back to Brazil.Oswaldo seemed the more reticent of the two, but nonetheless stood smiling at a convenient distance, as his friend David spoke candidly of his Guyanese experience.‘’I love it here; the people are very friendly,Arizona Diamondbacks Fernando Rodney Jersey, and everything is so similar. We have a lot in common with your country. I would truly love to come again!’’And with the luxury of two multi terrain motorcycles and vehicle, I just know we haven’t seen the last of these two! This is certainly indicative of more exciting things to come, thanks to the Linden/Lethem corridor,Jerseys NFL China, and the establishment of the Takutu bridge.(Enid Joaquin)
頂部