閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2592
用戶失蹤天數 1944
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-6-24 13:59  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale Jerseys USA was in despair and disbelie
A police officer is now dead as a result of a fatal accident which occurred yesterday morning at the intersection of Regent and Light Streets.Dead is Lance Corporal Michael Pratt Jr., 30, of Lot 1613 Cadet Lane,Adam Joseph Duhe Dolphins Jersey, South Ruimveldt Park, Georgetown.Pratt, who was stationed at Police Headquarters,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, Eve Leary,NFL Jerseys Cheap, died at approximately 10:30 hrs after his Jialing motorcycle CE 2517 collided with a truck laden with mining equipment.The truck, bearing licence plate GKK 3495, was driven by Picasso Van Lewin, who was reportedly on his way to transport goods and equipment to Mahdia. Pratt was rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.According to witnesses,Marlon Humphrey Jersey, the policeman, who was not wearing a helmet, was proceeding at a fast rate along Regent Street on his motor cycle when it is alleged that the driver of the motor lorry, which was proceeding along Light Street, failed to stop, and forced the collision.One witness who said he was riding behind Pratt when the accident occurred told Kaieteur News that the deceased began honking his horn when he saw the truck approaching the intersection.The truck driver reportedly stated, however, that he did not see the motorcyclist.Pratt was flung some distance from his motorcycle.At his home yesterday, Pratt’s wife Unika,http://www.airmaxfantasy.us.com/1600-New-Balance/, was in despair and disbelief, having received the news of her husband’s death. With tears streaming down her cheeks she recalled that the last time she saw Pratt alive was on Monday evening when he said goodbye to her and their four-month-old daughter, Usada.“I’m in so much pain, but I have to be strong for my baby. It’s like I’m dreaming. It’s hard to believe…” the young woman kept muttering over and over.At his mother’s residence in Princes Street,Throwback Jerseys, relatives were hesitant to tell his 75-year-old grandmother that her grandson had passed away.While she knew that he was involved in an accident, relatives opted to tell her that he had only suffered minor injuries.“We can’t tell Granny that Michael dead…He was her favourite…That would kill her,” relatives related.Pratt was the eldest of ten children. A police report stated that the driver of the truck is in police custody assisting with investigations.
頂部