閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2594
用戶失蹤天數 1946
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-7-11 17:13  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys China Youth and Sport
In observance of Nelson Mandela International Day 2013 over 500 young individuals yesterday participated in Guyana’s first “Journey to Freedom” march.Off to late start due to bad weather, the marchers assembled at the Plaza Bridge before they marched along Mandela Avenue to reach the National Cultural Centre Tarmac for a ceremony.Balloons were let into the air to mark Mandela’s 95th birthday.Sharing his personal experience with Nelson Mandela,Brett Hull Red Wings Jersey, Eric Phillips said that it was an honour for him to speak on the former South African leader’s birthday.Phillips said he first met Mandela in January 1991 while on assignment for USAID.He recounted that while at an event in South Africa,Cheap Jerseys From China, Mandela broke from the protocol of the event. “I remembered he looked around and picked out the two youngest men who were I and a guy by the name of Ed Rice who is now a four star General in the US army.”Phillips added that he sat next to Mandela for six hours and during that time there were many questions that he asked.“He gave very simple but deep answers and I remember asking him why he did that and he said youth is our present and youth is our future.”He said that while Mandela was in jail for 27 years in Robben Island,Cheap Jerseys From China, he was only allowed to receive letters and see one visitor every six months.Phillips said that one of the greatest legacies that Mandela left was that he prevented South Africa from going to civil war.Minister of Culture,Custom Raptors Jersey, Youth and Sport,Evan Engram Jersey, Dr Frank Anthony in his brief remarks said that in the world of today things are not equal. He added that what happened in South Africa back in 1948 took a lot from citizens. He encouraged everyone to read books about Mandela’s fight against oppression.At the end of the event,NFL Jerseys China, balloons were let into the air to mark Mandela’s 95th birthday.
頂部