閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2594
用戶失蹤天數 1946
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-8-4 04:00  資料 私人訊息 
Francis Coquelin Jersey ”
Twenty-year old Presidential Guard, Clarence Gomes was added to the country’s road fatality list after he crashed his motorcycle on the Nabaclis Public Road early yesterday morning.Gomes, of 37 Lancaster Village, Mahaica, East Coast Demerara was heading home from work when he lost control of the motorcycle and crashed while trying to negotiate a bend in the road.He succumbed at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation.Dead: Clarence GomesBut family members allege that had it not been for the uncaring attitude of hospital attendants,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, the young guard’s life could have been saved.Speaking to Kaieteur News yesterday, Gomes’ father, Colin, said that he was at work when his wife relayed to him that the young guard was involved in an accident.He said that he headed for the Georgetown Hospital where Gomes was being treated.There he had what he claimed was firsthand experience of the callous attitude of staff at the medical institution.“When I go there he was groaning in pain and they were examining he fuh see if he had any broken bones. He didn’t have no broken bones but they find some internal injury and they tell me he gat to go fuh surgery,NFL Jerseys China,” Colin Gomes explained.He said that the doctors prepared his son for surgery and waited for the porters to take him to the Operating Theatre.“These porters at the hospital,Wholesale Jerseys Paypal, they took a very long time to remove the boy. Over a hour doctors had him ready for surgery. The porters them coming in and going out. They watch the boy and they gone out. One ah dem holler how he ain’t wukkin. They gone and look for another porter and dey deh skinning dey teeth,” Colin Gomes told this newspaper.The motorcycle Gomes was riding when he crashed.He said that after a while his son’s groaning stopped and Gomes assumed that he had fallen into unconsciousness, but he was wrong.Eventually, the Presidential Guard was taken to the operating theatre but by that time there was nothing that doctors could do to save his life.“As soon as we reach up (to the Operating Theatre) the doctor come out and seh that he didn’t make it, the guy died on his way to the theatre,Wholesale Jerseys China,” a distraught Gomes related.He is convinced that had his son been taken to the Operating Theatre in a timely manner his life could have been saved.Gomes said that from all indications there was no other vehicle involved in his son’s accident.Shaleeza Khan, the dead man’s aunt is also disturbed at the treatment meted out to him at the hospital.“Now the doctors were prepared, prepared and waiting with this child on the stretcher to go to the theatre but there was no porter. When they do get de porter now, oxygen ain’t ready. When the doctor asked the nurses about the oxygen, they behaving in a lackadaisical manner,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet, but they didn’t know that I was a relative standing there,” Khan told this newspaper.She said that she overheard one obviously frustrated doctor telling another that the situation was the norm at the Georgetown Hospital.“At least we would have been satisfied to know that the child died during surgery. It is upsetting. When people speak out,Cheap Jerseys Online, they say you wrong and you shouldn’t speak. You must go to the authorities. But who feels it knows it. I am very hurt because I still feel that if he had reached to the theatre on time they would have saved his life. Even if he de live for two days or so we would have been satisfied,” Khan said.A post mortem examination will be performed on Gomes’ body to determine the cause of his death.
頂部