閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2594
用戶失蹤天數 1946
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-7-17 18:24  資料 私人訊息 
Authentic Kyle Korver Hawks Jersey
A father of two, who was shot twice when bandits tried to carry out a daring robbery outside of a generalShot: Narine Samsadeenstore on Regent Street,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, Georgetown on Thursday,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, is in the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC)’s recovery room.Narine Samsadeen, a welder, will be transferred to a ward at the hospital once he regains consciousness. He sustained one gunshot wound to the abdomen and another to his foot.He was among two persons shot during a botched robbery. No one has been arrested as yet.Shazam Alli,NFL Jerseys Supply, a businessman of Tuschen, East Bank Essequibo (EBE), was also shot to the foot. He was treated at a private hospital and sent away.Samsadeen’s father-in-law, Fazal Ali, works for the businessman. At the time of the robbery, the welder was just lending a helping hand.This newspaper was told that the 30-year-old man had an errand to run in the city and took a drop from the businessman early Thursday but eventually stayed to help out.According to information received, the businessman buys grocery in Georgetown and sells in the interior. It is believed that he was traced after leaving a gold and diamond dealer in the city.Police in a release said that an armed man exited a motor vehicle at Regent Street and discharged several rounds at Samadeen and Alli before escaping in the motor vehicle.“He (Samsadeen) doesn’t work with us. He had to buy something and he decided to stay and help us. We were buying stocks to take in the bush,Jerseys NFL China,” Ali said.He explained that they had gone to the store to purchase a freezer. “I was moving a bag of rice from the truck to put the freezer at the bottom when I hear gunshots and then I see two men run pass me,” Ali recalled.The man explained that his son-in-law was at the top of the truck helping out while the businessman was now exiting the store. “I don’t think they got anything because when they left,Jerseys NFL Cheap, he (businessman) still had his bag on him.”Kaieteur News was told that the men opened fire on Samsadeen before turning their attention on the businessman, who after noticing what was taking place, ran for his life. The bandits opened fire on him,Cheap NFL Jerseys, wounding him on the foot. They escaped empty handed.Investigators will be reviewing the store’s surveillance cameras.
頂部