閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2564
用戶失蹤天數 1916
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2018-9-5 14:00  資料 私人訊息 
Air Max Ireland Outlet 48
-teen critical ?A 17-year-old boy is critical and doctors at the Georgetown Public HospitalNandranie Sukdeo at the Georgetown Public HospitalCorporation (GPHC) are monitoring four other family members who fell ill on Thursday night after eating a meal of hassar curry at their Handsom Tree, Mahaica home.The lad,Nike Air Max 97 Ireland, Chaitram Dharamdat, has been admitted to the Hospital’s Intensive Care Unit.Also hospitalized are Nandranie Sukdeo 38,Scarpe Adidas Human Race Scontate, her husband Sukdeo Dharamdat, 48, Hemwanttie Dharamdat, 16 and 13-year-old Muneshwari.Ms. Sukdeo who spoke with this publication from her hospital bed said she had prepared dinner on Thursday from fish her husband had caught after setting a seine in their front trench earlier in the day.“We catch some hassars,Adidas Nmd Uomo Saldi, a couple patwa and houri and I clean dem and cook curry with rice… all de rest ah fish de alive except the hassars.”They ate at around 19:00 hours then went upstairs to watch television.“When we reach upstairs meh husband seh he want use the toilet because he belly hurting and lil after I feel me belly start hurting and I go to the toilet and is just suh one after the other we running to the toilet and start vomiting,”.The woman said they all decided to go to the Mahaicony Hospital, but were rushed to the GPHC at around 02:45 hrs after the vomiting and diarrhea continued.After being given injections and saline they were informed that they were treated for poisoning.“They doctor just tell we that we all get poisoning,Scarpe Adidas Nmd Scontate,”Ms. Sukdeo said that her son has been slipping in and out of consciousness.When this publication visited the woman and her two daughters,Air Max Ireland Outlet, they were receiving saline. She said that the vomiting has subsided but she is still at a loss as to what may have caused the food poisoning.“I use rice wha I cooking whole week… so the only thing I could think about that poison we is the fish.”She also mentioned the fact that their yard and other surroundings have been under flood water for more than a week. In addition,Cheap Air Max 360 Shoes, the woman said she was a bit concerned about the health of her family as they have been using a latrine which was also flooded.Sukdeo said she is hoping that all of her family members survive this ordeal.In the meantime,Cheap Nike Air Max Flair, doctors at the hospital are running several tests to come up with a proper diagnosis.
頂部