閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2594
用戶失蹤天數 1946
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-8-25 17:18  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NFL Jerseys China not a dollar for the job
While the Guyana Apiculture Society (GAS) is continuing to execute their duties throughout the country in the removal and extermination of bees, some of its members are unhappy with reports that they have not been functioning as they should.Karl Persaud, Chairman of the GAS,Ernie Stautner Steelers Jersey, told Kaieteur News that the society’s job is not always an easy one,Alexis Sanchez Chile Jersey, and more often than not, difficulties arise.He said that on a number of occasions employees are injured during the process.Over the past six years, six men died while trying to assist in getting rid of the bees at various locations.According to Persaud,Rod Langway Capitals Jersey, one man was almost burnt when he tried to get rid of the hive at Cane Grove, Mahaica a few days ago.The bees from this hive were responsible for the death of the elderly Moonia Sanicharra who was stung to death while climbing her mango tree.Kaieteur News was also told that Persaud and a team had visited a home in Plantation Hope,Antonio Brown Steelers Jersey, West Coast Berbice (WCB),Doug Harvey Canadiens Jersey, less than a week ago to assist in getting rid of the Africanised Killer Bees that were attacking nearby residents.“We went there and did the job free of cost as charitable work because the family had contacted me a week before and I visited to inspect the place. I told them I would come back and I held a meeting with my colleagues who all agreed we’d do it for free,” Persaud said.It was inadvertently stated that First Lady Deolatchmee Ramotar was somehow involved in the process that led to Persaud and his team visiting the area.“We have never had any conversation with the First Lady or any Government body to do this,” stated Persaud.“We removed two colonies from the house. I received a call from a woman claiming to be a Pinky Persaud and her husband named Govinda and she said they didn’t have the money to pay. We didn’t take any money, not a dollar for the job,Danny Welbeck Arsenal Jersey UK, I just want it cleared up.”This newspaper understands that a number of beekeepers and members of GAS were at the home from 09:00 hr until after 17:00 hours trying to remove the two colonies.It was described as a very difficult yet successful job.
頂部