閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2580
用戶失蹤天數 1932
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2018-9-23 02:11  資料 私人訊息 
NFL Jerseys Wholesale 5cpfzce4
Lord Nicholas Stern of the Grantham Institute for Climate Change and Environment of the London School of Economics has congratulated President Bharrat Jagdeo for receiving the 2010 Earth Champion Award.Lord Stern,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, who is widely credited with changing global understanding of the economic impact of climate change,Wholesale China NFL Jerseys, described President Jagdeo as “one of the world’s foremost head of government for advocating for a low carbon future.”“His tireless advocacy,Jerseys From China, particularly on the urgent need to protect the world’s forests,Cheap Jerseys From China, has made a tremendous contribution to the international climate change agenda,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale,” Lord Stern said.“I know that he shares my view that a future high carbon world is one of disaster,China Jerseys Cheap, and we must redouble our international efforts to build a prosperous, low carbon future.”And Nobel Peace Prize winner Professor Wangari Maathai has also congratulated President Bharrat Jagdeo for achieving the 2010 Champion of the Earth Award.Professor Maathai said,Cheap Jerseys From China Online, “I would like to congratulate President Jagdeo on becoming a ‘Champion of the Earth’. His tireless work to keep the world’s attention on the importance of saving our forests has been an inspiration to many across the world.“His leadership continues to remind us that progress is possible and that we can save the world’s forests while at the same time fostering prosperity and improving the lives of our people”.Professor Maathai won the Nobel Peace Prize for her contribution to sustainable development, democracy and peace. She was the first African woman to win the prize.
頂部