閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2592
用戶失蹤天數 1944
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-10-6 01:16  資料 私人訊息 
NFL Jerseys Cheap be2imoer
Pandemonium broke out on the Demerara Harbour Bridge at around 06:45 hrs today after a section of the structure collapsed.No one was injured but the bridge has been closed,Wholesale Jerseys, resulting in hundreds of commuters being left stranded.The damage occurred at the western end of the bridge.Minibus driver Clyde Clarke told Kaieteur News that he had just drove onto the bridge at the western end with passengers when misfortune struck.“I heard a cracking sound and I realized that the bridge was collapsing,Cheap China Jerseys,” a still shaken Mr. Clarke said.???“Some of the passengers were hollering…I got confused and got out the bus and run and leave the passengers.” The vehicle was left partly submerged in water.Mr. Clarke said he eventually returned and managed to reverse off the damaged structure.“It was really scary; it was an experience that I wouldn’t want to get again.”He believes that the consequences would have been tragic had the damage occurred further out on the bridge.(See full coverage in tomorrow’s issue)
頂部