閱讀權限 1
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2592
用戶失蹤天數 1944
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2017-11-13 14:28  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale NFL Jerseys LBI
A popular America Street money changer was admitted to the Georgetown Hospital with two gunshot wounds which he sustained at the hands of bandits around 15:00 hours yesterday.Twenty-nine-year-old Farouk Bacchus,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, of 16 Kersaint Park, LBI,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, was shot in the leg and hand by two gunmen who relieved him of a substantial amount of cash and his licensed firearm.The attack occurred at North Sophia where Bacchus and his pregnant wife had attended a religious function, which was held by a relative.According to reports, Bacchus and his wife were leaving the function when they were confronted by the two bandits.Bacchus’ wife told this newspaper that as they were about to enter their car, she saw the men approaching and immediately became suspicious.Her husband had already entered the vehicle and was positioning it to allow her to enter.“I saw them and I turned back because I had my jewellery. I saw when they pushed him back in the car and take away the gun,NFL Jerseys From China,” the injured money changer’s wife told this newspaper.Kaieteur News understands that Bacchus told investigators that when the men confronted him they shot him then proceeded to take some cash from his pocket as well as other valuables in the car.He said that while the men were rummaging through the car, he tried to pull out his firearm but was seen by one of the bandits who immediately took it away from him.After the bandits left, a relative who had initially taken cover, along with another man,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, hurried the injured Bacchus to the Georgetown Hospital.Several of the injured man’s relatives converged at the hospital anxiously awaiting word of his condition.They were relieved when they learnt that his wounds were not life threatening.It was reported that the bandits who attacked Bacchus fled in a white car that was parked some distance away.Meanwhile,Wholesale Jerseys US, Bacchus’s brother, Fazal,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, escaped an earlier attack by bandits at Goed Fortuin on the West Coast of Demerara.Police are investigating the matter but no one has so far been arrested.
頂部