Board logo

標題: Jordan Retro 11 For Sale Mens Kevin Bhisham [打印本頁]

作者: duhy6t12a    時間: 2018-9-28 00:35     標題: Jordan Retro 11 For Sale Mens Kevin Bhisham

Kevin Bhisham,Manchester City Jersey 2018/19, 31,Man City Away Kit 18/19, of Industry East Coast Demerara,Jordan 12 Retro Australia, was placed on a bond of $30,Cristiano Ronaldo Maglia Juve Originale,000 yesterday having appeared at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court on a charge of simple larceny.Bhisham allegedly stole $5160 worth of baby products from Muneshwer’s Limited. The accused denied the allegations and offered an explanation for his actions.“I been in de store fuh buy de things dem and when I de going and pay fuh it at de cashier,Jordan 10 For Sale Australia, a man come and hold on pon me and say how I thief,Cheap Jordan Shoes Australia,” Bhisham? said in his defence.He claimed that he was beaten in the process. However a representative of the store informed the court that the man was caught red-handed on a closed circuit television camera.“We saw him on camera placing the items into his pockets,Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys, but waited until he was about to leave the store before we apprehended him,” the store rep stated.Bhisham will return to court on Friday.

歡迎光臨 倉鼠學院 (http://cutehamster.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0