Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys From China Online [打印本頁]

作者: SupfwyyT7    時間: 2018-5-2 19:00     標題: Cheap Jerseys From China Online

"Notwithstanding my enormous respect for his accomplishments on the field and for his contributions and role in the community, I find that, with respect to the game balls used in the AFC Championship Game and the subsequent investigation, Mr. Brady engaged in conduct detrimental to the integrity of, and public confidence in, the game of professional football."
"In short, the available electronic evidence,Cheap Jerseys, coupled with information compiled in the investigators' interviews, leads me to conclude that Mr. Brady knew about, approved of,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, consented to,China Jerseys, and provided inducements and rewards in support of a scheme by which, with Mr. Jastremski's support,NFL Jerseys China, Mr. McNally tampered with the game balls."
"In terms of the appropriate level of discipline,China Jerseys Cheap, the closest parallel of which I am aware is the collectively bargained discipline imposed for a first violation of the policy governing performance enhancing drugs; steroid use reflects an improper effort to secure a competitive advantage in,cheap nfl jerseys, and threatens the integrity of, the game."
NEW YORK (AP) — Excerpts from NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's decision to uphold New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension:
THE CONCLUSION:
THE EVIDENCE:
"Mr. Brady's affirmative action to ensure that this information would not be available leads me to conclude that he was attempting to conceal evidence of his personal involvement in the tampering scheme, just as he concealed for months the fact that he had destroyed the cellphone requested by investigators."
REASONING FOR THE PUNISHMENT:

歡迎光臨 倉鼠學院 (http://cutehamster.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0